Excel Cell Formating
| Today I would like to present you some tips on excel formatting; 1. Formatting an excel cell to Text, Number, Date , Time, Currency, Accounting, special or custom.
As in the above figure
|
My Office Power is actually Ms Office Power which is meant for Ms Office Users, dummies and the experts. This Blog would be a integrated resource of Ms Office,Excel, Word, Power Point and Much More in the coming years! with lots of information, tips, tricks and support for the every one who visits this blog. We appreciate your help,suggestion and your ideas to improve this blog. Thank you for being here!!
| Today I would like to present you some tips on excel formatting; 1. Formatting an excel cell to Text, Number, Date , Time, Currency, Accounting, special or custom.
As in the above figure
|
Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................
ReplyDeleteHello! Very cool your tips, do not always use the full capacity of the office in general and you gives important tips here .. I'm happy to be able to follow him
ReplyDeleteMay your days be sweet like honey.
Kisses